Sending your child off to high school is never easy. There are many new factors to think of. Will they remember their locker code? Will they make new friends? Will the friends they do make be the right friends? And, perhaps the most prevalent worry: Will they stay true to themselves while learning the tools they need to succeed in the future?
At Catholic High Schools of Western New York, you can rest easy knowing that our students succeed in all of these areas and more.
Here are the top 5 reasons to choose Catholic High Schools of Western New York, in no particular order.
1. Personal Attention and Mutual Respect. Students thrive best when their teachers can give them one-on-one, personalized attention. With smaller class sizes and a number of clubs, athletics, and extracurriculars available, our students are awarded individualized attention, respect for their educational needs, and greater opportunities to be an active member of school clubs and athletics.
2. Challenging Curriculum. We hold our students to high standards because we have faith they can surpass them! By challenging high schoolers to achieve more, they gain a genuine sense of pride for their studies and accomplishments. The experiences and education students receive at Catholic High Schools of Western New York is truly unparalleled.
3. Strong Sense of Community “You are who your friends are,” and at Catholic High Schools of Western New York, you will be pleasantly surprised to see your child surrounding his- or herself with similarly motivated individuals. Our student bodies are full of respectful, bright young adults who want the most from their education. Our overall 99% graduation rate proves that your child will be in great company at any one of our Catholic schools!
4. Opportunities After Graduation. Along with our overall 99% graduation rate, 98% of our students continue their education to attend college. We’ll let those statistics speak for themselves!
5. Faith For the Formative Years. You have strong family values, and we see it as our duty as educators to enforce those values in our schools. At Catholic High Schools of Western New York, everything circles back to a faith-based education, which is important to develop strong values and respectful behavior. This emphasis on faith leads to successful futures for the students entrusted to us during their most formative years.
To discover more reasons to belong at Catholic High Schools of Western New York or for additional information, visit one of our upcoming Open Houses!
BISHOP TIMON – ST. JUDE HIGH SCHOOL All Boys
Sept. 25 (6-8pm) • Sept. 26 (6-8pm)
BUFFALO ACADEMY OF THE SACRED HEART All Girls
Sept. 27 (5-7pm) • Sept. 30 (11am-1:30pm)
CANISIUS HIGH SCHOOL All Boys
Sept. 30 (9:30am-12:30pm) • Oct. 1 (5:30-7:30pm)
MT. MERCY ACADEMY All Girls
Sept. 23 (1pm-3pm) • Sept. 24 (5-7pm)
NARDIN ACADEMY All Girls
Sept. 30 (10am-1pm) • Oct. 1 (5-7pm)
ST. JOSEPH’S COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE All Boys
Oct. 14 (10am-2pm) • Oct. 15 (5-7pm)
ST. FRANCIS HIGH SCHOOL All Boys
Sept. 30 (10am-12pm) • Oct. 1 (5:30-7pm)
MOUNT SAINT MARY ACADEMY All Girls
Sept. 30 (12-3pm) • Oct. 1 (6-8pm)
ST. MARY’S HIGH SCHOOL Co-ed
Sept. 20 (5-8pm) • Sept. 21 (5-7pm)
CARDINAL O’HARA HIGH SCHOOL Co-ed
Sept. 30 (9am-12pm)