Choosing where to send your child to high school is no small decision, and it is one you make with your child’s best interests in mind. You have chosen a Catholic High School education because you are excited about its lifetime benefits for your child, but you should know there are plenty of ways in which you will benefit as well—these highlights are just the beginning!
Here are 5 things to look forward to as a parent:
• Confidence in your child’s education. You want your child to get the most out of their four years of high school, which means you want them to be challenged to develop problem-solving skills they can use wherever they go next. Our comprehensive curriculum and attentive, supportive staff share these goals and work toward them every day.
• Support from an engaged parent community. Just as your child will be connecting with peers who share their goals and motivation, you will be introduced to a community of likeminded families with shared aspirations for their children’s futures. We are confident your child won’t be the only one forming lifelong friendships at school.
• Opportunities to stay involved in your child’s life. For many parents, getting involved with their child’s extracurricular activities is one of the most rewarding aspects of parenting. There are plenty of opportunities for Catholic School parents to play a supporting role in our many clubs, teams or community efforts.
• Meaningful relationships with a dedicated staff. Our small class sizes make it possible for Catholic High School teachers and staff to forge meaningful relationships with each of their students, which means they are perceptive to any challenges your child may experience with subject matter. They are committed to helping your child overcome any road blocks while keeping you informed every step of the way. Catholic High School teachers are also curious to hear from you, and receptive to any concerns or questions you may have.
• Confidence in your child’s future. For the reasons we have mentioned here and more, you can feel confident that your child’s Catholic High School education is an investment in their future. They will make lasting relationships with peers and staff, learn critical problem-solving skills, and experience the spirit of community they can take wherever they go.
To learn more about our schools, please visit one of our upcoming open houses and mark your calendar for the 2020 Entrance & Scholarship Exam on November 21, 2020.